One of the many reasons we love what we do is that no two clients are the same. Because of this, we get to constantly work with new couples to decide which of our services will be a great fit for them.
For this gorgeous Bella Collina wedding, we provided lighting, market lighting, and DJ services. Using lighting and music to create the mood for an unforgettable celebration is our specialty and we really enjoyed helping the happy couple bring their vision to life. The lovely strings of market lighting always elevate an event instantly. Every time a couple chooses to incorporate them into their wedding design, we know it is going to make for a memorable day! Here are some of our favorite images from this incredibly fun wedding!
These times are trouble
And these times are good
There always gonna be
They rise and they fall
We take them all the way that we should
Together you and me
Forsaking them all
Deep in the night
And by the light of day
It always looks the same
True love always does
Here by your side or a million miles away
Nothin’ is ever gonna change the way I feel
The way it is, is the way that it wasWhen I said I do, I meant that I will
Til’ the end of all time
Be faithful and true, devoted to you
That’s what I had in mind, when I said I do
Well this whole world keeps changin’
And the world stays the same
For all who came before
And it goes hand in hand
Only you and I can undo
All that we became
That makes us so much more (so much more)
Than a woman and a manAfter everything
That comes and goes around
Has only passed us by
Here alone in our dreamsI know there’s a lonely heart
In every lost and found
But forever you and I will be the ones
Who found out what forever meansTruer than true
You know that I’ll always be there for you
That’s what I had in mind
That’s what I had in mind
When I said I do
Is it time to decide on a venue for your reception or event?
Your head might be spinning trying to decide on a perfect venue to make your event come to life and impress your guests. If you are sticking with a budget, or have decided on a plain venue, keep in mind that you can turn an empty canvas into a masterpiece with the correct lighting. Lighting is key to any event. You can change the whole look of a room by adding color, design, or highlighting an important accent piece. You know that wedding cake you spent a fortune on? Why not draw attention to it by shining a spotlight right on it? Your guests will be wowed and you will feel like that cake money was well spent.
Have you ever walked into a room and instantly felt happy? Or vice versa, sad? Next time, pay attention to the color on the walls and the lighting in the room.
Believe it or not, there is a psychological side to colors. Yellow can make you feel happy and upbeat, while blue is more of a relaxing, calm color. If you are trying to pick a venue for your event and are having troubles with the feeling of the room, it could be the coloring and/or lighting. Don’t fret! You can hire a lighting specialist to use a technique called “color wash” to spread color throughout the room (*ahem* like Fyerfly!). A color wash will drape your room with any color of your choice and can totally transform your event space.
Textured lighting can add patterns on the walls, ceilings, or any space that will go along with your theme. It is a great way to fill empty space in the venue to add spark and creativity to your event. From snowflakes for a winter Wonderland theme, to vines or a pattern on the ceiling, textured lighting can add the extra wow-factor that might be exactly what your venue needed.
You know that cake spotlight I talked about earlier? This is where the technique of up pin spotting comes in. Your lighting specialist can draw the focus to any area or any special piece you would like to highlight in the room.
Adding the right lighting and color to the event can create the perfect amount of flare and spark. Up lighting also gives dimension to the room. By focusing lights on different parts of the walls or drape, the room can come alive.
Even the plainest venue space has the potential to transform into something amazing by adding the right lighting. Not sure where to begin with lighting? That is where we come in. We can plan any of your lighting designs and answer any questions you have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or look us up at FyerFlyProductions.com !
Congratulations to Stephanie & Kiki, we are very excited that we were able to share your magical day with you at Bella Collina! You really can escape to Tuscany without having to leave Central Florida -The venue & views are simply breathtaking!
How about that dress & veil – incredible!
From the moment you walk through Bella Collina’s entryway, you are greeted by beauty from Bluegrass Chic.
How can you not fall in love with this desert table! Such a fun touch with the rental items from Over the Moon.
Stunning reception – The Italian architecture and rolling hills definitely makes you feel like you’re not in Florida!
FyerFly had such an amazing time being a part of the Hirst wedding at Bonnet Creek! Lauren and John are such a fun couple and their love was shown from every angle. From the lighting, DJ, video, and AV, FyerFly helped bring this wedding to life!
Everyone loves a mama’s boy. Everyone loves music. Everyone loves a wedding. Wonder where I’m going with this? We’ve compiled a list that combines all three features together! “Top 7 Mother and Son Dance Songs” will answer any questions you could possibly have in this lifetime… about mother/ son dance songs of course. So sit tight, grab some popcorn and check out this blog.
1. A Song for Mama by Boyz II Men- “Mama you’re the queen of my heart.” I normally pride myself on being able to keep it together, but literally, every word in this song makes me want to snuggle up in my moms arms and cry. I know that sounds totally awkward, and it can be, but listen to this song and you’ll totally get it. This whole song is an ode to your mother, what could be a better song? Keep reading if you’re not satisfied.
2. The Perfect Fan by Backstreet Boys- “I wanna thank you for what you’ve done, in hopes I can give back to you, and be the perfect son.” Well, if that doesn’t say it all… I’ll say more. Chances are most of the bridesmaids will know this song so you can have your own personal background singers that you never asked for. “The Perfect Fan” will have so many fans, they’ll never forget that dance. I’ll try to refrain from any more cheesy lines today.
3. Simple Man by Shinedown- “You’ll find a woman, and you’ll find love.” This song is different in that it almost comes from the mother’s perspective. The lyrics go over how a mother would want any son to act, and chances are your hubby is everything this song describes. Hence, why he’s getting married!
4. Simply the Best by Tina Turner- “You’re simply the best, better than all the rest.” If you’re looking for more of an upbeat, fast paced song, here you go.“Simply the Best” will have your guests up out of their seats and dancing around the dancefloor. Key word being “around.” Elbow your guests off the dancefloor and send them to the outer perimeter because this is mom’s time to shine.
5. Over the Rainbow by Eva Cassidy- “The dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” *Sigh* Who doesn’t want their dreams to come true? That was a rhetorical question and cheesy line number two. This is a different version of the classic “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and is accompanied by a piano. It’s a perfect mother and son dance song because it has a nostalgic feel to it. You can reminisce with your mom while dancing. Multitasking!
6. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston- “And iiiiiiiiii yeee I will always love youuuuhoooo.” Everyone, I mean everyone, has sung this song at the top of their lungs. Thanks to the late, great Whitney Houston, we all have a classic song that can go with any occasion. The mother and son dance is no exception.
7. Stand By Me by Prince Royce- “Oh I won’t shed a tear, porque se que tu estas junto a mi.” I translated this line (thanks google translate!) and it means “because I know that you’re next to me.” Who doesn’t feel a total sense of comfort when their moms next to them? This version of “Stand By Me” just radiates salsa flavor, so why not embrace it? Hopefully you can actually dance, or else maybe this song isn’t good for you.