Eagle Creek really is such a beautiful place to get married at with its luscious green grass and beautiful landscaping. It also makes for a beautiful backdrop for gazing out at from inside the impeccably decorated ballroom. Karla and David chose emerald green and navy blue with accents of silver as their color palette for their special day. We are simply obsessed over how the green uplighting makes the circular ballroom come to life! All in all, we have to say this wedding was filled with an enormous amount of indoor elegance and tons of outdoor beauty.
This fun-loving couple decided to tie the knot at Historic Dubsdread for its rustic charm and vintage elegance. This venue really has it all, for the stunning 1920’s architecture, original stone fireplace, and hundred year old oak trees. There is no doubt that all these elements combined, offers the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable celebration! The couple wanted to keep their celebration fun and lively, and they did just that by partying the night away with the help of FlyerFly Productions – we love seeing everyone having such a great time!
How can you NOT fall head over heels in love with this coupe?!
The whole day was amazing, but the grand exit was our favorite!
This styled photo shoot at the Dr. Phillips Center is full of details that when combined together, really do bring out the true beauty of the venues architecture. It is no secret that lighting can set the mood and enhance the aesthetic appeal of an area, as can be seen in the photographs below. The reception area showcases how easy it is to add that extra WOW factor with the use of the blue and white textured lighting. Not to mention, the combination of the candle light down the aisle and the lavender uplighting in ceremony area, it’s simply stunning! There is so much you can do with lighting and when you have a beautiful venue as your canvas, it only makes it that much easier!
Who wouldn’t love this backdrop – such a special feature to this venue!
Don’t you just love the suspended arrangements? -We love the unordinary from Greenery Productions
There’s nothing quite like Eagle Creek Golf Club when you are looking for an intimate setting. The fun black, red and white color palette styled shoot said Rock and Roll to a T and we loved all the photos under the FyerFly signature market lights. From rock n roll to a country soiree Eagle Creek is one of our favorite wedding venues in Florida.
How fun are the bow tie napkins?!
Check out that cake – Now that’s something to talk about!
Everyone loves a mama’s boy. Everyone loves music. Everyone loves a wedding. Wonder where I’m going with this? We’ve compiled a list that combines all three features together! “Top 7 Mother and Son Dance Songs” will answer any questions you could possibly have in this lifetime… about mother/ son dance songs of course. So sit tight, grab some popcorn and check out this blog.
1. A Song for Mama by Boyz II Men- “Mama you’re the queen of my heart.” I normally pride myself on being able to keep it together, but literally, every word in this song makes me want to snuggle up in my moms arms and cry. I know that sounds totally awkward, and it can be, but listen to this song and you’ll totally get it. This whole song is an ode to your mother, what could be a better song? Keep reading if you’re not satisfied.
2. The Perfect Fan by Backstreet Boys- “I wanna thank you for what you’ve done, in hopes I can give back to you, and be the perfect son.” Well, if that doesn’t say it all… I’ll say more. Chances are most of the bridesmaids will know this song so you can have your own personal background singers that you never asked for. “The Perfect Fan” will have so many fans, they’ll never forget that dance. I’ll try to refrain from any more cheesy lines today.
3. Simple Man by Shinedown- “You’ll find a woman, and you’ll find love.” This song is different in that it almost comes from the mother’s perspective. The lyrics go over how a mother would want any son to act, and chances are your hubby is everything this song describes. Hence, why he’s getting married!
4. Simply the Best by Tina Turner- “You’re simply the best, better than all the rest.” If you’re looking for more of an upbeat, fast paced song, here you go.“Simply the Best” will have your guests up out of their seats and dancing around the dancefloor. Key word being “around.” Elbow your guests off the dancefloor and send them to the outer perimeter because this is mom’s time to shine.
5. Over the Rainbow by Eva Cassidy- “The dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” *Sigh* Who doesn’t want their dreams to come true? That was a rhetorical question and cheesy line number two. This is a different version of the classic “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and is accompanied by a piano. It’s a perfect mother and son dance song because it has a nostalgic feel to it. You can reminisce with your mom while dancing. Multitasking!
6. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston- “And iiiiiiiiii yeee I will always love youuuuhoooo.” Everyone, I mean everyone, has sung this song at the top of their lungs. Thanks to the late, great Whitney Houston, we all have a classic song that can go with any occasion. The mother and son dance is no exception.
7. Stand By Me by Prince Royce- “Oh I won’t shed a tear, porque se que tu estas junto a mi.” I translated this line (thanks google translate!) and it means “because I know that you’re next to me.” Who doesn’t feel a total sense of comfort when their moms next to them? This version of “Stand By Me” just radiates salsa flavor, so why not embrace it? Hopefully you can actually dance, or else maybe this song isn’t good for you.